Christian Aid Ethiopia Jobs 2021: Christian Aid invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. Christian Aid Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment. It’s a great opportunity to work under them.
Christian Aid is an international development charity that insists the world can and must be swiftly changed to one where everyone can live a full life, free from poverty, and for this to happen unequal power relations need to be challenged and changed.
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of Christian Aid before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Quick Details of Christian Aid
- Hiring Organization: Christian Aid
- Shortly Known as: Christian Aid
- Founded: 1945
- Chief Executive: Amanda Khozi Mukwashi
- Organization Type: Non-profit
- Organization Size: 500-1000 employees
- Headquarters: London, United Kingdom
- Official Website: www.christianaid.org.uk
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Christian Aid Ethiopia Job Notifications 2021
The Christian Aid wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
1: Africa Advocacy Adviser
- Required No.: One (1)
- Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Type of Employment: Contractual (36 Month)
- Type of Contract: Fixed Term
- Contracted hours: 35
- Salary: USD 18,118
- Qualifications: Degree or equivalent. Graduate qualification in relevant social science
- Job Posted: 15 November 2021
- Job Deadline: 29 November 2021
- View Notification: Click Here
2: Emergency Project Officer