Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship 2023 for International Students: Applications are invited to apply for the Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship 2023 in Australia. All National and International Students are invited to apply for Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) 2023. Fully Funded Scholarships are available to Pursue Masters Degree by Research and Doctoral Degree by Research. Almost all Academic Fields are available at the university for the Master Degree & PhD Degree to all Students from all over the world. Australian Government Research Training Program scholarships will Cover all the expenses. This is a Full Scholarships for International Students.
Australian Government Research Training Program scholarships (RTP) will provide expense to complete Masters or PhD degree from Australia. Students from any part of the globe can apply for this scholarship.
The Central Queensland University was established in 1967. The university is ranked nationally at 37 and 1627 worldwide. More than 35,000 students enrolled from all over the world.
Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship 2023 Details:
- University: Central Queensland University
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible countries: International
- Award country: Australia
- Last Date: 31 December 2022.
Join Our Telegram Group if You not Joined it Already
Join us on Telegram https://t.me/scholarshipsee
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page – Facebook Group
Avail the most amazing opportunity RIPS Summer Internship 2022 in the United States
? So You Will Never Miss Any Opportunity for your excellency. Then hurry up to join, follow and like us on different Social Networks. ?
The Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship 2023 in Australia is a Full Free Scholarships for International students to Study Abroad. RTP Fully Funded scholarship for international students will cover all the expenses. Detail is given below:
- University Tuition Fee.
- Free Accommodation.
- A stipend of $28,092 per annum.
- Medical Funds (Paid sick leave).
- Research funds also offer.
List of Available Academic Fields:
There is a wide range of Masters Degree Programs & PhD Degree Programs at the Central Queensland University. The List of Fields are given below:
- Business & Law
- Engineering & Technology
- Education and the Arts
- Human, Health and Social Sciences
- Medical and Applied Sciences
- Nursing and Midwifery
Check: Swedish Institute Scholarships 2022 by Sweden Government Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria for Central Queensland University Scholarships:
- National & International students from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- For a Masters by research or a Master of Philosophy: An Undergraduate degree with first or second-class honors from any University reputable are accepted.
- For PhD Research Program: You need to demonstrate sufficient prior research experience and capability. In most cases, you will have either:
- A bachelor’s degree with first or upper second class honors
- A master’s degree from a high academic standard institution, and which includes a substantial component of research
- An equivalent qualification that demonstrates excellency and capability in research.
All Documents must be in English Language to apply for an Australian Government scholarship. Please Check the Following Documents carefully
- To apply for Master’s Degree applicants must hold Bachelor’s Degree Diploma (or above) Transcripts
- To apply for PhD Degree Program candidate must have Master’s degree diploma (or above) Transcripts
- The most latest degree verified Transcript with official stamps will be uploaded. (Including Grading Points)
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Research Proposal
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume.
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- Official TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency score. (If English is Not Your First Language)
- Academic thesis or relevant publications (for Ph.D. program applicants)
- Applicants for PhD degree course should submit a copy of Master’s thesis or relevant publications.
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
The last date to apply for the Australian Research Scholarship for International Students is 31st December 2022
How to Apply for Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship?
There is no Separate application to apply for Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship 2023 in Australia. Discuss your interest with your supervisory team. Then, School of Graduate Research will invite students to complete an application, based on the recommendation of the supervisory team. Applicants will be notified by email when the scholarships have been awarded.