The British Government is an inclusive and diversity-friendly employer. he invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment.
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of FCDO (Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office) before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
The British Embassy in Addis Ababa is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all ethnic backgrounds and genders.
Quick Details about FCDO
- Hiring Organization: Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office
- Shortly Known as: FCDO
- Founded: 1782
- Organization Type: Government Department
- Organization Size: 500-1500 employees
- Headquarters: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Official Website: www.gov.uk
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
FCDO Ethiopia Job Notifications 2021
The Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
Position: Governance Advisor
- location: Addis Ababa
- Job title: A2 / D6 (SEO) Governance Advisor
- Salary: 83,903.33 birr per /month
- Previously most successful candidates have drawn on 5+ years of relevant experience to show sufficient evidence of the competencies etc)
- Demonstrable experience of leadership and team management.
- Relevant experience working on governance, poverty and development issues in Ethiopia preferably at national and regional level with evidence of understanding of key policies and strategies.
- Demonstrable experience of working with civil society organizations and/or media and journalists to support democratic reform.
- Ability to explain complex issues in clear English to a range of audiences.
- Experience in influencing policies at senior levels.
- Demonstrable experience of working with the international development community and an understanding/familiarity with the international development architecture.
- A proven ability to communicate clearly and confidently, verbally and in writing.
- Excellent inter-personal and team working skills, with an ability to work flexibly and adapt to emerging issues.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and basic computer literacy (office applications and the Internet).
How to Apply?
- The candidate must complete and send the application form to email@example.com with a copy of their most recent CV. The subject line MUST read “ETH2140”.
The full Job Description, Application Form and Application instructions can be found at:https://www.gov.uk/world/organisations/british-embassy-addis-ababa/about/recruitment
Failure to follow the application instructions might result in the application not being considered. The closing date for the vacancy is midnight on 15 August 2021. If no response has been received after 2 weeks from the closing date, consider the application as unsuccessful.
The FCDO is committed to equal opportunities in its staffing policy and does not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation or disability. Selection will be on merit.