Bank of Abyssinia Vacancy 2021: Bank of Abyssinia (የአቢሲኒያ ባንክ) invites qualified and applicants for the various positions. BOA Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment. It’s a great opportunity to work under them.
It also attracted many professional staff members, valuable shareholders and large customers from all walks of life. This performance indicates public confidence in the Bank and reliability and satisfaction in its services. Currently, employing the state-of-art banking technology, the Bank provides excellence domestic, international and special banking services to its esteemed and valuable customers. It also strives to serve all economic and services sectors via its ever increasing branch networks through out the country.
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of BOA (Bank of Abyssinia) before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Quick Details about Bank of Abyssinia
- Hiring Organization: Bank of Abyssinia
- Shortly Known as: BOA
- Founded: 1996
- Organization Type: Private Company
- Organization Size: 5,001-10,000 employees
- Headquarters: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Official Website: www.bankofabyssinia.com
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Bank of Abyssinia Job Notifications 2021
The Bank of Abyssinia (BOA) wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
- Education: BSc Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Business Administration & Information System (BAIS).
- Year of Graduation:2020 and 2021 graduates
- CGPA:3.00 and above
- Experience: 0 Year
- Age:25 and below
- Place of Work: Addis Ababa
- 8th grade Certificate and Kebele ID,
- Degree with CGPA (student copy),
- Cost Sharing Documents,
- All documents should be scanned in pdf format,
- View Notification: Click Here
Bank of Abyssinia Application Process
Interested and qualified candidate should submit their credentials online
After checking the eligibility criteria and all the necessary documents, qualified applicants should apply online through : https://fa-enhf-saasfaprod1.fa.ocs.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX/job/758/apply/email
Only short – listed candidates will be contacted.