Addis Ababa Management Institute invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. Addis Ababa Management Institute is invites job seekers for appointment.
Since its establishment, we have been the forefront in the endeavor to introduce modern management administrative systems to our country. We have been providing training, consultancy and research services in the field of management and related areas.
Addis Ababa Management Institute Job Vacancy Announcement ethioworks would like to invite competent applicants for the following vacant positions Organization:
Quick Details about
- Hiring Organization: Addis Ababa Management Institute
- Shortly Known as: AAMI
- Organization Size: 201-500 employees
- Headquarters: ADDIS ABABA, ETHIOPIA
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Job Vacancy Summary
- Organization: Addis Ababa Management Institute
- Location: Addis Ababa,
- Job Posted on: May 13, 2021
- Deadline: May 27, 2021
- Number of Positions: , 19 – positions with EXP
- Professions: International Relations , Political Science , Language and Literature , Communication , Journalism , Management Information System (MIS) , Computer Engineering , Electricity , Videography , Accounting , Computer Science , Information Technology , Library and Information Science , Electronics , Business Administration , Public Polic , Economics , Human Resource Management , Marketing , Management , Office Administration , Secretary
How to apply?
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Addis Ababa Management Institute Office.