Action Aid Ethiopia Vacancy 2021: Action Aid Ethiopia invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. Action Aid Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment.
ActionAid has been fighting poverty worldwide for over 30 years. In 2013, ActionAid’s work reached 15 million people in Africa, Asia and Latin America. At ActionAid we take advantage of over 30 years of knowledge and experience in fighting poverty. We don’t impose solutions, but work with communities over many years to strengthen their own efforts to throw off poverty.
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Quick Organization Details
- Name of the Organization: Action Aid Ethiopia
- Founded: 1972
- Type: Non-profit (NGO)
- Headquarters: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Staff Over: 7000
- Official Website: www.ethiopia.actionaid.org
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Recently the has published an employment notification in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Position:Finance and Admin Officer (FAO)
- BA degree in Accounting/ Finance with a minimum of four years’ experience in accounting, finance, cash handling and administration
- Strong accountancy, report writing and analytical skills, proven high integrity and demonstrated commitment to work in rural communities are necessary
- Experience in computer based financial and accounting systems, in administration, supervision, auditing & inspection and planning and budgeting are also essential
- Candidate must also possess strong team player and interpersonal & communication skills, ability to continuously learn, be flexible, responsive and ability to take personal initiative and lead an organized work, also possess personal qualities of maturity and sense of judgment
- Duty Base: Ameya
- Deadline Date December 12, 2021
How to Apply
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
Interested applicants should submit their application letter along with recent CV no later than 12th December, 2021 via: portal ActionAid Ethiopia, P.O. Box 1261, Addis Ababa
Or E-mail it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
“ActionAid will be conducting safeguarding reference checks on the successful candidate”
Please clearly indicate the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line. Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Note that applications received after the deadline shall not be considered